- What do the colored belts represent?
- How long does it take to earn a black belt?
- Will the martial arts make my child aggressive?
- There are several types of Martial Arts...Which is the best.
- How many classes may I attend each week?
- When can I enroll?
Belts are a method for ranking a student's progress and ability.
Many factors determine when a student achieves the rank of black belt. A general time frame is about 4 years.
This is a common concern of many parents. We find the opposite actually occurs. The self-esteem and self-confidence gained through practice enables the student to better understand and control potentially aggressive situations.
All styles have merit. The best techniques are the ones practiced enough to be used effectively.
A student normally attends two classes a week. More classes may be attended upon request.
Students may enroll at any time. Our program is ongoing and not based around a specific time frame.